BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 6, 2008

DJ's Birthday and Christmas Wish List

OK... Here it is, the newly published wish list of Sir Dalton:

  • PlayStation 2 in black
  • PS2 Analog Controller (non-rumble)
  • ATV Offroad Fury 4
  • God of War II (PS2)
    Datel Max Memory 32/16 (the 16 MB comes with it) MB (PS2) (+$5.00)
    go to walmart.com search playstation 2Customer's Choice Value Bundle the one with the bullets come with it the other two you have to choose i went through and picked the one I wanted them are the one i want all that is $174.
    cabelas big game hunter wii
    spyro dawn of the dragon wii
    smash bros. brawl wii
    flat screen tv small like 22in

    To be continued...

    3 comments:

    Unknown said...

    Hi, that's a pretty nice wish list! If you are looking to get the PS3 for him it could be difficult finding it in stores... you might want to take a look at this Stacker 2 contest going on where you can win one. All you have to do to enter is design a 6 Hour Power t-shirt, which is fun and surprisingly easy to do. Right now there are 325 entrants too, so the chances of winning seem pretty decent. There are also weekly prizes being given away such as 6 Hour Power energy shots. Take a look at the contest details here: http://www.brickfish.com/Entertainment/Stacker2?tab=overview

    By the way, I hope you guys don't mind me commenting on your post. I work with 6HP so if you have any questions about the contest or the drink itself just let me know. Be sure to tell me if you enter too... I'd be happy to vote for your designs. Good luck!

    Franklin Keane
    www.6hrpower.com
    Franklin6hrpower@gmail.com

    The Claussen's said...

    Thanks for the post. I'll check out the t-shirt contest.

    Unknown said...

    No problem! The 6 Hour Power t-shirt contest ends in just over a week, October 8th.

    Don't forget to let me know if and when you enter, as I'll help your chances by voting for your design(s). Let me know if you have any questions. Good luck, and I look forward to seeing what you come up with!

    Franklin Keane
    www.6hrpower.com
    Franklin6hrpower@gmail.com