BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 18, 2008

Simple Green


Once again I am amazed with Simple Green. I always have Simple Green lemon concentrate on hand and use it for various cleaning tasks around the house. I like to clean with it because it is a green product and smells good; it is right up there with vinegar in my book. Today I wanted to carpet clean Dalton's room before moving furniture back in, but was out of carpet cleaner for my steam cleaner. I did not want to go to the store so I googled "homemade carpet cleaner". One of the search results took me to a recipe for Simple Green carpet cleaner from concentrate. I decided "why not" and mixed up 3 ounces of Simple Green to one gallon of water (as the recipe stated). WOW!!! The mixture did such a wonderful job.

Kudos to Simple Green!

0 comments: